Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brand HGH - current cost

emeldahay

Hi

I am thinking of buying a 72IU Eli Lilly Humatrope HGH kit.

Cheap means TGTBT. What is the current cost of legit HGH per IU?

Thanks

High-quality HGH usually costs around $3-$4 per IU, although some of the cheaper, generic stuff can be good too. Here's an article on HGH that I write a short while ago if you're interested.

I've read that article and visited the site HGHinsider. George, Do you really recommend this for obtaining ? PM me any details please.

Glad to hear that you checked out the article! Yes, I definitely recommend Juvetrope - it's a really good generic HGH product. HGHinsider also offers a refund or exchange if you're unhappy with the product.

Hi

I am thinking of buying a 72IU Eli Lilly Humatrope HGH kit.

Cheap means TGTBT. What is the current cost of legit HGH per IU?

Thanks

Price can vary depending on where your located and supply demand.
I will say this much,, HUMATROPE is one of my top favorites. Eli Lilly makes an outstanding pharma product.

Omnitrope seems to be on the affordable side, while Norditropin is from I found most expensive at $550 for 15IU pen. People have opinions on the differences and effects of each but likely if its pharma grade all of them are good.

I've seen prices from $50 - $65 per IU from clinics in the US and $35 per IU from clinics in Mexico.

Youll be set back 1200 to buy a geno pen in Australia. Probably why we have very few good pros

Wow.
Everything parma is expensive.
Many big pharma sales reps are high maintenance former beauty queens or MDs. They must pass the bill.

Top Bottom