x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Brain splitting headaches

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Brain splitting headaches within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I started my cycle yesterday with only 1cc of sus and today I felt like a crack head. I felt like something was trying to squish my brains and had this detached mentallity, I couldn't focus on shit untill I got in the weight room. What could this be? Also my ass hurts worse than anything I have evr stuck in there before. What can I do to make this shit go away?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I started my cycle yesterday with only 1cc of sus and today I felt like a crack head. I felt like something was trying to squish my brains and had this detached mentallity, I couldn't focus on shit untill I got in the weight room. What could this be? Also my ass hurts worse than anything I have evr stuck in there before. What can I do to make this shit go away?

Pro Bodybuilder
    I'm not sure about the headache but from what I've heard it's something that goes away as your body gets used to it.....as far as your as hurting, it will be sore for a couple of days, it will also probably be sore the next time you shoot....but after the second or third time it will go away.....your body just has to get used to it....that's all!!! (atleast that's my experience)

Pro Bodybuilder
    as for the headaches i dont feel its the gear. its only your first shot. and the shot pain,it will go away.