Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bradly Castleberry cycle

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Bradly Castleberry is an interesting guy. He used fake weight (so everyone claims), but denied that he was using them. Check out his crazy lift:

Bradly-Castleberry-fake-weights.jpg

Check out the Bradly Castleberry cycle: https://www.evolutionary.org/bradly-castleberry-steroids

That is a borderline question. There has been no tangible proof of him using fake weights. Yes, he did lift stuff suspiciously easy, but on the other hand - what if he actually lifted that? It would be quite frustrating not being recognized. So his best option would be to repeat the feats in public, which I believe, he refused to do.

I think people forget that when you're doing a photoshoot, you are under extremely hot lights, you are dehydrated, often put in awkward positions, often had to travel 12-24 hours to get to the photo shoot etc etc

I don't blame him for using fake weights. It isn't worth risking an injury.

The whole media industry is fake. Models wear make up, the photos are photo shopped etc. It's all fake.

How do these guys separate themselves from the competition?.........shock value. By using fake weights it creates a huge reaction and leads to his followers growing.

Top Bottom