Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bpc 157

yock925

Has anyone used Bpc 157 for injuries and had any luck. I've had this pain in my heal that keeps nagging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered TB500 which is very similar. I will keep you guys posted

With TB500 you can inject like you would HGH. The bpc 157 you have to inject in the area. Thought an ankle poke wouldn't be the best, plus heard better things about TB

There are so many fake peptides on the market these days, that I would not bother with them, since the chances of getting a fake one are so damn high.

I can relate you to my personal story of a nagging injury, and how I dealt with it. For many years I have been having some serious tennis elbow issues, which would not allow me to workout. In fact, the pain would sometimes get so intense, that I could not even open a door. During all those years nothing would help me. Then I have tried the stack of ostarine and N2Joint RX, and let me tell you that I was amazed with the results. My elbows got well rather fast, and now they feel like new. Basically, thanks to this stack I was able to start working out with full force again. Therefore, I can personally vouch for the effectiveness of this stack. Wish I knew back than that I could also stack in there some Nutrobal Mk-677 for more enhanced results - who know, maybe my recovery would go even faster.

I had some clients use peptides like TB500 and BPC157 with great success in the past but that was years ago. The problem you are going to run into now is trying to find a legitimate source of peptides. The peptide market is full of fakes. I wish I had a peptide source to recommend but I don't.

If you want to try BPC 157, most people will use a dose of 200mcg per day for 4-6 weeks. Like I said though, it's going to be a bit of a crap shoot to try to find the real thing.

I would use ostarine and a good joint supplement like N2joint rx from n2bm.com instead. Even if you could find a legitimate TB500 or BPC 157 source, I would still argue that ostarine and a good joint supplement would be even more effective. Ostarine is fantastic for healing injuries and promoting recovery, where as a good joint supplement gives your body all the building blocks it needs to actually build and repair cartilage and ligaments. It's also way cheaper then peptides (which are probably fake anyways).

I haven't used it personally but have heard amazing things about it. If you can get a legit product definitely worth using.

I think I found a legit source online. I've had a nagging injury in my heal/foot for the past few months. After one week of 6mgs of TB500 it's already gotten much better. I still haven 30 days of 5mg's a week. I will keep you informed on my progress.

Top Bottom