Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boyfriend and steroids help :(

Hylndancr

This may be a long post but I'm going to try to cut it short. My boyfriend (28) started doing test injections about a month or so ago. To avoid a bunny trail I was okay with his reasoning as long as it was under control and stuff. Lately he has been lashing out at me. It's like I cannot do anything right. He's angry all the time, then he's fine for a second then back at it. He's always getting worked up about something small too but he freaks the fuck out. Like he went off on me because I agreed with him but I had a bad "tone" long story short nothing I do is right and I literally am in a position where I can't win. I'm wrong no matter what. Is this abnormal? I told him I think he should take the dose down but that was a whole different freak out. Is this the test? How do you manage something like this? It's going to break us up. He just keeps threatening to leave and it's over nothing. Help :(

I'm sure he has a little more aggression but I'm sure he was like that before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately no, we had our spiffs here and there like any normal couple but never where I was walking on glass all the time. He's totally different since this and idk if it's because of this or what. It's bizarre

Well it probably is. And all the other supplements he takes also. Caffeine high and lows make me edgy as fuck and that's not even cycling on steroids lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on a cycle that would've made a horse huge, I was horny but never aggressive or moody. If your boyfriend is naturally a asshole cycling won't make it better

To be honest it sounds like he is just a dick head. I hate to say it but you should not be treated like that. I will link an article I wrote for evolutionary.org on this very subject. The conclusion is that "roid rage" is not something that really exists or is common. Instead steroids (especially tren) will bring out someones underlying attitude. For me, I am a chill person. When on cycle I am the same way. If guys are aggressive off cycle, it will make them more aggressive on cycle.

https://www.evolutionary.org/is-roid-rage-real-facts

My thoughts......leave him.

I would also suggest making an account on evolutionary.org There are a few girls on there who are very experienced. Look for MrsMuskate who has a thread specifically dedicated to relationships from a womans point of view. Also aggirl who is a competitor is very experienced.

To be honest it sounds like he is just a dick head. I hate to say it but you should not be treated like that. I will link an article I wrote for evolutionary.org on this very subject. The conclusion is that "roid rage" is not something that really exists or is common. Instead steroids (especially tren) will bring out someones underlying attitude. For me, I am a chill person. When on cycle I am the same way. If guys are aggressive off cycle, it will make them more aggressive on cycle.

https://www.evolutionary.org/is-roid-rage-real-facts

My thoughts......leave him.

I would also suggest making an account on evolutionary.org There are a few girls on there who are very experienced. Look for MrsMuskate who has a thread specifically dedicated to relationships from a womans point of view. Also aggirl who is a competitor is very experienced.

This is the thread he is referring to where my girlfriend is answering peoples questions on relationships -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...e-s-girlfriend-women-relationships-48757.html

Steroids will slightly increase aggression but that doesn't necessarily turn you into an A-hole. You can use that aggression to have productive workouts.

Your boyfriend sounds like a dick. You seem like a really nice girl. The fact you are going on a steroid forum asking for help because you are worried about him speaks volumes about the type of girl you are. I would leave him. You can do better.

Steroids only enhance personality traits. If he has aggressive tendencies, then he will become more aggressive on gear. Thats how it usually works. Maybe he managed to keep it down while being natural, but being 'enhanced' it becomes more difficult. Especially if he is unaware that he is being a jerk.

Top Bottom