Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boyfriend and steroids help :(

depending on the dosage he is doing but testosterone injections will cause a rise in androgenic effects in the body. if he isn't used to it or is immature, he can quickly turn into a dickhead

i'm sure to most posting 28 years old sounds mature, but trust me it isn't. he is still very young. it sounds to me like he too immature for steroid use.

not sure what to tell you aside from if you aren't happy then move on. you both are too young to get too serious anyway.

and no it isn't normal to behave like this. I'm been using steroids a long time and not once have i ever 'lashed out' or hit a woman. guys who do that are pathetic and you need to just move on

An agression doesn't have to be like "unlash on a woman".
But when you are on it (not all of a kind), you have more power, you are nervous, easier to be irritated and annoyed. Everything annoys you. So it's not that someone is aggressive by nature and someone is not. Your temper, your character is tuned by hormones. Hormones are spices that shapes personality. So when you change them, you change your behavior.
But, you are not that much "abberated" that you don't see yourself. So, you should control it.
Personally, I freak out on d-bol.

There is a vitamin made by Metagenics called B5B6 which can be purchased on amazon. It's really helped me level out my moods and become a lot more easy going. It supports production of Adrenal Hormones. Have him take 3-4 every morning and you will quickly see a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, this is gunna put your mind at ease.. The way your boyfriend is acting is 100% from being on test. It made me a different person. I was overly emotional, Dand said things i would never do, a completely different person, but thats a different story. Dont break up with him, he cant help it, he didnt know this was gunna happen. he's on DRUGS. Yes drugs. Until he comes off he will be like this. Just avoid firing back at him at all costs. Maybe take spend a little less time together. Feed into his ego and tell him what he wants to hear. When he comes off he'll probably be emotional, be patient. Within a few weeks of being off he will snap back into how he was before. Seriously though if you want to save your relationship be patient and dont fight with him or get upset by anything he says or does. He's gunna apologize when hes all recovered from his cycle. Just make sure he comes off. Have a good night. Everything will be fine

Top Bottom