Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boyfriend on norandrostene

Natural One

My boyfriend is about to start taking norandrostene and I want to know what to expect. I've read a little about it but I want to see if anyone has had a negative experience using it and would anyone recommend it.

yellow - AHAHAHAHH, good one. But seriously, this guy is right, OTC supplements are just not where its at. Tell your boyfriend to save his cash for more 'effective' things (if he's ready)

Nor-DIOL & 4-DIOL work. Everyone thinks pro-hormones are crap. They worked for me. Nothing like anabolics, but they worked well. I would definetely use them again in between cycles.

All the "Dione's" like your BF is using is crap.

Topical 19-nor-4-androstenediol and 4-Androstenediol are what works (I have not read anything on 1-AD, so I reserve judgement). A lot of the same principles apply: he's gotta eat alot, drink alot (H20), train hard & rest. 5 or 10 lbs gain would be very good.

With a girlfriend that reads this site, he should definitely be on Gear. You already understand how we think, and you probably could give a mean ass injection. He should consider himself lucky. Tell that meathead to go down to TJ and get some gear so he can really grow.

Top Bottom