Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boyfriend cum smell/taste on tren

nevozol

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Okayso me and my boyfriend are both using tren and his cum smells andtastes weird, almost like a metallic taste. i googled that otherpeople say the same thing so here is my question, does this alwayshappen? and what can we do to offset this. I'm 6'5" and 240pounds and i compete locally. [/FONT]

My girlfriend made me eat a pineapple a week to make it taste good, Deca will give her a mouth full.

Please make an appointment with a doctor using a 3rd party website like dr says and ask someone who knows how to answer this question

...also doctor patient confidentiality will save the world from subjection to reading this shit

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Okayso me and my boyfriend are both using tren and his cum smells andtastes weird, almost like a metallic taste. i googled that otherpeople say the same thing so here is my question, does this alwayshappen? and what can we do to offset this. I'm 6'5" and 240pounds and i compete locally. [/FONT]

You big bear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom