Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bout to start tren/test cycle - any advice?

Frankieperfect

Bout to run 75mg of tren ace eod and 750 test enanthate eod for 10 weeks. Have nolva hcg and clomid ready. Should I add stack anything else with this?

Frankieperfect said:
Bout to run 75mg of tren ace eod and 750 test enanthate eod for 10 weeks. Have nolva hcg and clomid ready. Should I add stack anything else with this?

try adding dbol or anadrol in there as well. it will help kick off the cycle until the test kicks in. i would run it at 35-50mg/day. tren is awesome but i would bump it to 150eod if it were me or 75ed but i hate ed sticks. just my .02

yeah ed sticks suck lol , i only have 2 bottles, i have to wait till my others come in ,then i think ill bump it up. What bout adding some var or winny into the mix?

750 test sounds a little high if you are combining with tren. the synergystic effect of test/tren should permit a lower test dose, depending on your goals of course. will save your test and cash if you can stretch out your dosages a couple weeks.

newbiebynature said:
did you just say 750 test e EOD?

think he meant 750/week. if EOD...hello heart attack!!

even 750mg a little high if using tren. any opinions supporting/against this EF bros?

Right now Im on 150tren EOD, 400Test/week, and 2 weeks in I added 50mg winny ED, I have debated on the ED vs EOD injections and for now im sticking with EOD, but IMO as others on this post have said, I would up the tren to 75 ED or 150 EOD and lower the test to 500/week and you can keep running the test after you stop the tren, consider adding Winny...good luck, keep us posted

BTW im 3 weeks in and have gained 8 pounds on a maintenence or lower calorie intake

You don't have to add anything to that. But shoot your tren daily not eod. You'll do much better with even blood levels and lessen the possible sides by avoiding the spikes and valleys.

Lol yeah I meant 750mg Test a week, Im going to do the tren EOD until i get the rest of my bottles then ill do 75mg a ED. I currently have 2 10ml bottles. I have 5 more coming in.

What are your goals with this cycle? I have a week and a half left of a ten week tren/test cycle. Started with the tren at 65 ed, then dropped to 100 eod. Probably would of been better with ed shots like Ulter said, but I hate sticking ed.

Top Bottom