Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bottles of milk

M.O.D

i have a bunch of milk that i dont think i will be drinking .....it looks as though my heavy lifting days are over ...now i move on to a new phase in my 20+ years of lifting and juicing which will be lighter weights and higher reps...i will still use the GH for the fat burning , immune system boost ect...i will also maintain small weekly dose of test and maybe some anavar...

but the days of lifting heavy are over so i dont see any sense in wasting milk and jabbing myself every day...with the damage to my back, blood pressure and age its just not worth it to try and do what i did in my 20's.....

so what the fuck am i rambling about???...milk...i dont have any use for it.....i dont want to sell it since you can buy all the milk you want at the grocery store (dig?)...so i would like to give away FOR FREE to one lucky member all the milk i have left....and of cousre you know m.o.d only buys the finest product there is...

i'm not sure how i will do this but i want to give everyone a fair chance including the mods...

any suggestions

oh and PLEASE no pm's or emails offering to buy my cows milk...i dont need or want your money..

Looks like I missed your post as to why your not drinking milk anymore. I hope it is a good reason, and much luck on your new journey.

As far as your milk dilema I'm sure you'll come up with a good way. Looking forward to it.

##spiderbaby##

By the way, I found some Bact water for my gh. I might need your help in the future starting the use of the gh cycle.

hhmmmm...trying to think of a way to do this......guess a number between 1 and 3?,,,shit i dont know

td24 said:
By the way, I found some Bact water for my gh. I might need your help in the future starting the use of the gh cycle.

glad you found them and sorry i didnt get back to you....it was hard enough just going to the bathroom to take a piss....feeling a bit better now

Top Bottom