Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Botox??

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Anybody done this? seems to be the new thing but not to be used while on steriods?

why not on steroids? have been seeing alot of that these days for forehead wrinkles and stuff....saw anna nicole go get it done also lol

I read an article during my last hospital stay and it made me think about it. I really have no wrinkles but I am quite vein so if its in should I do it? Kind of like fina.

Just make 100% sure that you don't have some hack doing the injections for you for starters bro. That shit basically paralyzes the facial muscles, or nerves, and like you said it IS the new thing, and there are more than likely a TON of Comestic Surgeons who will most likely be practicing on you, if you get my drift. Make sure that the Doc doing you has at least 500 treatments under his/her belt.

Well if it's "in", by all means, botox away!! You could have those Julia Roberts lips you've always wanted just in time for Halloween.

gymtime said:
Well if it's "in", by all means, botox away!! You could have those Julia Roberts lips you've always wanted just in time for Halloween.

FYI...that's Collogen brother. Not the same thing.

Top Bottom