Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boost immune system before cycle avoid flu

little chris

Just wondering if taking alot of immune boosting supplements like garlic extract and vitamin c and others if that will lower your chances of get flu like symptoms with Test and EQ.

little chris said:
Just wondering if taking alot of immune boosting supplements like garlic extract and vitamin c and others if that will lower your chances of get flu like symptoms with Test and EQ.

to be honest i really do not think that it is gonna help a whole lot, u are talking about figting the flu, versus flu-like symptoms, im tired so i do not really know how to explain this the right way, but its like taking something for virus u dont have, the symptoms are characteristic of the virus but they arent the virus itself, however it couldnt hurt....do u follow......my eyes are tired from staring at the board all day,......

It sure would not hurt to be prepared. Although I believe that the anabolics will affect the immune system just as much either way.

if you are asking how to avoid "flu like symptoms" associated with test in system, supps won't help that.

if you are asking how to avoid "the flu" as to not hinder your workout once you start a cycle i would suggest:

8 Oz. Aloe Vera Juice Morning and Evening
Elderberry Extract 2 Tablespoons Morning and Evening

Both are potent anti-virals and should reduce your chances of picking up the flu.

Come on guys, the so called test/sust flu has nothing to do with bacteria or viruses. It is a result of altering your systems metabolism and an influx of hormones.

:confused:

A week before I started my cycle of fina and test I began taking 100mg of zinc, plus a multivitamine with C and E as well as all the other regular stuff and drinking alot of OJ and Im definitely feeling flu like symptoms. My guess is theres not much you can do about it.

I think the key word here is "flu-like" symtoms. Its not the flu.

Quad

Top Bottom