Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boom sauce.....

ballslee

Decided on this for my upcoming cycle:

Test C 500mg 1-14
Primo 400mg 1-14
Mast E 500mg 1-10
Tbol 40mg 1-4
Winny 50mg 13-16

Hcg 15-16 500IU Ed

EF prescribed PCT

tell me what you think....

and oh yea.....BOOM SAUCE

You have to post your stats, including age, before anyone can advise you on a cycle.

like ive done on 8 million other threads.....this is the stupidest shit ive ever seen every single time i wanna post something everyone repeats the damn question. And then no one believes me when i respond.

my rat is 6'4 300...around 15% BF, abs showing, been training for 12 years, used to play football, not gonna post a pic, this will be my 10th cycle. last cycle was 1G test E, 600mg Deca, 600mgEQ, win orals, and anavar orals at different times.

like ive done on 8 million other threads.....this is the stupidest shit ive ever seen every single time i wanna post something everyone repeats the damn question. And then no one believes me when i respond.

my rat is 6'4 300...around 15% BF, abs showing, been training for 12 years, used to play football, not gonna post a pic, this will be my 10th cycle. last cycle was 1G test E, 600mg Deca, 600mgEQ, win orals, and anavar orals at different times.

Don't disrespect bro!...if your going to be posting about a cycle you need to post stats, just find a better way to incorporate them in your post.

& with stats like that...if there true....why wouldn't you want to post a pic....just block your face out.

at 300 pounds i would definately bump the primo higher.

the masteron can be swapped out if necessary to save on pinnings.. i would do primo 700mg a week.. you are 300 pounds so 400mg a week seems too low a dose with something like primo that has a high molecular weight and has to be pinned at higher doses

for pct run the hcg longer by stretching it out.. 500ED is not necessary. do 1000iu's every 3-4 days instead

a few things i would change...

your body fat is too high for masteron... it needs to come down more so either get it down or drop it...

you can run primo higher like steve recommended...

your hcg is way too high... 1000 ius a week is all you need...

i would run winstrol 6 weeks as opposed to 4...

a few things i would change...

your body fat is too high for masteron... it needs to come down more so either get it down or drop it...

you can run primo higher like steve recommended...

your hcg is way too high... 1000 ius a week is all you need...

i would run winstrol 6 weeks as opposed to 4...

If he is going to drop the mastron shouldn't he add an AI like Aromasin?

Thank you for the help.
I do have some forma stanzol on hand so I could run that....been wanting to check it out on cycle. But also could grab some Adex

Would 600mg primo suffice? I could do 700 pinning wise but money wise not so sure.

I was thinking mast here for androgenic purposes....I have run it before, and I know about the BF % but my thought here was to help up regulate test and not as bad on my knees as winny. Because I'm substantially dropping my usual test dosage on this cycle.....

If I drop the mast, should I run Var as a kicker over Tbol? Or I could switch the winny to the start

Forgot to mention HgH as well here

I can gain and lose weight fairly easily and can easily get down to 275 or up to 315 because my diet is pretty good, but obviously here I am trying to cut.

As far as pics go, I am very hesitant to post for personal reasons

Also on Hcg.....I have run the E3D protocol before, but I was referring strictly to the two weeks before PCT and running 500 ED for 10 days.

I have experimented with other ways and this way I felt the best going into PCT.....the E3D routine really messes with me for some reason libido wise (day of shot libido super low, next day super high, next day low) and this is with several diff brands and cycles....just listened to my body and that is a protocol I have researched thoroughly

Top Bottom