Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenone undeclynate vs boldenone cypionate

Goldenrush

I want to focus on vascularity on my next cycle, and none of the AAS I have done in the last 2 years, such as test, deca,dbol and winstrol has given me any vascularity effects, boldenone c and boldenone u were recommended for this popping some veins and vascularity, can you guys guide on which one, dose and cycle length to be eaten along with test at 600 mg a week for 14 weeks? thank you.

Bold didn't do squat for me but get me hungry. Primobalan poped my viens.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

you need to drop body fat down and you need to use steroids that give good pumps to really see that vascularity. var, winny, even tbol give great pumps in my experience.

EQ doesn't give you pumps, that is why it is such a great endurance steroid

[h=2]Boldenone undeclynate and boldenone cypionate are the exact asme thing. The only difference is the ester attached [/h]
Undecylnate - half life 14 days
cypionate - half life 7.5 days

Both are long esters and should be injected twice per week.

The recommend dosage for either is 300-600mg/week, split up into two injections per week. I.e. inject 150-300mg twice per week.

They are the same compound with a different ester. Personally I would always stick with EQ because the PIP on bold cyp can be really bad. While EQ will help with vascularity, it really comes down to having a lower body fat.

Top Bottom