Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenolon Propionate (Fast EQ)

I'm an older guy i used to love deca, but i replaced it with EQ, for me a lot less sides. It is wortless unless ran for a minimum 16 weeks IMO, for vascularity. Current cycle Test E 200mg E3D
EQ 300mg E3D
HGH 2iu 5-2off
D-bol 30mg ed week 1-4
Adex .25mg ed
Lovin it oh yeah i never tried eq prop swole so i wouldn't know, after reading this i don't think i will try it either

OMEGA said:
YES very serious should clarify though:

MG for MG it gives a whole lot more then most ASS ON TOP OF A TEST BASE

to be clear on the matter was commenting on EQ on top of a test base not alone.

what?

EQ is weak mg per mg. 500test/400EQ a week is not noticeably different than just 500 test/week

Dbol on the other hand, 30mg/day = 210mg/week does a lot more than most all other AAS

OMEGA said:
Mang that sucks 4 U

EQ for some is a wonder compound:)

you must be an outlier in the population then, Omega.

I like EQ, I find it to be very useful...at doses around 800mg/week.

I hear a lot of guys talk about how painful it is. I was gonna try anyway, but wouldn't you know, my source at the time had stopped producing it. It seems to have faded rather quickly. Guess it just stopped sellin cuz bros didn't like it and it got a bad rep real fast. I know there's a company puttin out Bold cyp if I'm not mistaken. Still a long ester not not as long regular EQ.

I tried the LSP boldemix 250, 50mg boldenolon ace 20 boldelone unde,
I took 2 shots, and got flu symptoms 5-6 hours, it makes you feel like absouloute shit!
don't touch this shit

EQ KICKS ASS!!! I am about to do my fifth shot of 600mg....the 3-4 week had alot of anxiety but it subsided...now im getting very lean, vascular (which i love) and I cant stop eating!!!....gonna run EQ @ 600mg for 15 weeks...weeks 5-15 throwing in Test E 250 ( i am puffy nipple prone and couldnt get another bottle to run in the begining.) loving the cycle...pumps are great and i can get a sick amount of reps

That is what I am looking for Omega. Long term, gradual, quality gains. I have tried deca but can't handle the sides. I got deca dick but it may have been because I didn't run enough test with it. Not a chance I want to take again. Plus I don't want the chance of loosing any more hair or gyno. Hope I can find it in this market. Thanks for the help and agreeing to disagree.

Top Bottom