Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding A Sub-Culture

quad will be writing for me new blog when it goes up. SO you guys will be able to see his work there.
I actually cannot wait till it gets up and running! I have a lot of cool ideas for articals. 25 years competing I have a lot to write about!

Jeff

Very well said!

Sometimes I feel like an outcast or a weirdo and other times I feel very good about it. I am rarely surrounded by bodybuilders so it makes it hard to feel comfortable about it when I have little to no support. The Gold's I go to is mostly just average joes who work out; no real big guys or anything like that. I've even caught a few young punks giggling and saying shit to each other about me in the mirror before, whatever... But the point is, I know what you mean. At least you have your wife(the only one that matters) to support and understand what you do. My girlfriend couldn't really care less about my bodybuilding and it further makes me feel like a freak. She complains about how big I am sometimes and how much space I take up, etc. I sometimes think it could cause relationship problems down the line. She even made a joke once at a party about leaving me if I got too big. Again, whatever. I'm not giving up my fav hobby for her. Sorry.

Top Bottom