Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding = Narcissism & latent homosexual tendencies?

Emotional Intelligence

Quite right Frankal. This comment about women is an over-generalization. It was meant to evoke a response. It is an outrageous assertion but I believe it has elements of truth worth reviewing.

I am a management consultant who has worked in the world of executives, managers and supervisors for 30 years trying to change the way they manage people. 30 years ago they used to engage in fistfights to "discipline" employees. Having trained in excess of 200,000 managers I can assure you (and it is commonly accepted) that women make better managers than men.

There is now a business in England that teaches executives to be like women. Women tend to treat people with respect, are sensitive to the pain and distress of others and work by consensus.

When women sell cars, they typically become the sales leader. They are beginning to dominate many sales practices because most people believe that women are more honest and less prone to lie. We tend to trust women in sales.

Testosterone determines certain behaviors in males that were essential to survival of our species: Aggression and physicality are two that have served men well to put meat on the table. It is conditioned and channeled into competitiveness. Men want to win for hormonal reasons.

Women are not victimized by the tyranny of this particular hormone. Although we know they behave strangely because of their own hormonal issues.

So women in business are much less likely to turn interpersonal relationships into competitions to be right. They create win-win environments where compromises are made.

If you spent much time in the executive world you would see that women are increasingly ascending to positions of leadership.

I know much of this is generalized but most generalizations have some element of value. Orientals, on average, have higher I.Q.s than the rest of the world. So what! A comment like that has little meaning except as it creates conversation in its defense or disputation in disagreement.

Bullshit Revisited

I agree. This woman needs to be the first in line to see the closest psychiatrist available.

It sounds like she is describing a particular male who dumped her.
And, what is all that stuff about narcissist withholding sex? Sounds like her real experience to me.

You can feel the furious hostility through her phrasing and word choice.

This is a woman who hates men.

Last edited:
Frackal said:
Without exaggeration and in all sincerity, that is truly one of the most untrue statements I have ever seen. The statement discredits itself with it's generalization.

AMEN Bro!!! I was beginning to think this was turning into a feminist thread.

Top Bottom