Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Gear in Ireland - Steroids Legal?

P

plifter

Can gear be bought without a prescription there? I have a chance to go there for 3 months on business. I was just wondering. Irish bros. let me know.

Plifter, I'm surprised, I post over on the chat and discussion board all the time. PM me.
And for your info gear is not OTC here, but widely available on the black market, almost all legit too.
Bouncer

Yeah it's just like bouncer said steroids are not OTC in the north or south of Ireland but we don't seem to have a scammer or counterfeit problem as business is done locally and on a more personal basis with most types of gear available except TTOKKYO which is a bit of a pisser cuz according to you lot over the pond it's meant to be the dog's bollocks!

It was far easier to talk about it in Ireland. It's not a felony there. As for here....
Don't worry, you'll love Ireland, if your not in Dublin chances are you'll be the biggest guy in the gym!

It was far easier to talk about it in Ireland. It's not a felony there. As for here....
Don't worry, you'll love Ireland, if your not in Dublin chances are you'll be the biggest guy in the gym!

It's not definate that I'll be going. Our company is setting up an office there and there will be some people picked to help with training.

plifter said:
Can gear be bought without a prescription there? I have a chance to go there for 3 months on business. I was just wondering. Irish bros. let me know.

North or South? I'm in the North if you need any help email me.

Top Bottom