Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bodybuilding forum steroids fake?

brandenun

I was watching a documentary on steoroids and they said that all steroids are fake and you cannot buy real stuff anymore. Are bodybuilding forums selling fake steroids because they are trying to make money? or is that just a myth and you can actually buy real steroids from forums?

I was watching a documentary on steoroids and they said that all steroids are fake and you cannot buy real stuff anymore. Are bodybuilding forums selling fake steroids because they are trying to make money? or is that just a myth and you can actually buy real steroids from forums?
you dont buy things from forums dude... forums are a place to discuss everything from steroids, to bodybuilding to diet etc... you get recommendations, yes... now to say there are no real steroids is fucking laughable and whoever said that has a countless array of ignroance

there are tons of sources out there, it is simply about finding a legit source.

you can find fakes and you find real no matter where you buy. hell even pharmacies down in mexico are known for selling fakes

domestic supply is legit and who i trust

There are good UGL out there but there are also a ton of fake and crap sources. The key is to stick to the ones with long standing reputations of good quality products and customer service. Look for sources where users have posted blood work to show the quality. I highly recommend Domestic-Supply.

Top Bottom