Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body percentage question

Edwuard Zane

Hi guys I wonder if running a cycle oftest alone with my BF% a little high could lead to failure or wasting my money, right I'm 16%BF
an I want to run a cycle of test only for bulkig, thank you.

i would not be bulking at 16% body fat bro.. i would get it down more first... that doesnt really make sense to try to do when you are not in the best condition as it is... its not smart to run cycles at a higher body fat and its clearly not as safe either... people do it, but that doesnt make it wise

yes, its just not the way you want to go about it bro.. its all a process.. its a marathon, not a sprint for a reason... remember that safety, health and longevity should always be the primary concern above all else... you cant make gains without those first

It's also counter productive because the higher your body fat - the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen and the worse your muscle insulin sensitivity.

Get down to 12% body fat, and then lean bulk.

Hi guys I wonder if running a cycle oftest alone with my BF% a little high could lead to failure or wasting my money, right I'm 16%BF
an I want to run a cycle of test only for bulkig, thank you.

It's not ideal.

If it was me, I would cut down another 4% and then run the bulk. You need room to add mass because you will inevitable add some body fat with the muscle.

Try to lose al little more body fat it will only help in the long run and produce better results because of it.

Top Bottom