Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body odor testosterone

z-marcus-z

I' ve been on test (400 mg a week) and I started noticing an uncomfortable odor specially on my armpits, even after I shower and put on deodorant and cologne, what's up with that? do you think I f I decrease my dose the odor might go away?

The androgenic properties of steroids increase everything that makes you manly. They make you stronger, have bigger muscles, more aggressive, but they also increase body hair growth and how much you sweat.

It's completely normal to sweat more while on a steroid cycle. Since you are sweating more, you will stink more. Simple as that.

There isn't much you can really do about it. Just be meticulous with your hygiene. Shower in the morning, after your workout and before bed each night.

This is definitely true. At my old gym there was dude on a high dose tren cycle who did intense cardio on the step mill. I swear this dude smelled like he was cutting onions while exercising!

This is definitely true. At my old gym there was dude on a high dose tren cycle who did intense cardio on the step mill. I swear this dude smelled like he was cutting onions while exercising!

Dieting. A lot of things in the diet influence the smell of body odor. Dear god I hate guys like you mentioned.

Pheromones. I had it on high dose tren. A sweet sour smell. It functions as an alarm signal that women can pick up on and maybe subconsciously attracts them. You ca definetly pick up on pheromones

i guarantee he wasn't getting in enough carbs on tren. he was giving off an ammonia smell due to being in ketosis.

Yeah whats up with the ammonia smell. I also get that and couldnt figure out why my clothes reek of ammonia. Heard it was too much protein

Im going to cut back on the tren. Using 2grams is impatience without looking down the road. Dobt want to fry the brain im fine with 700mg week

Top Bottom