Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body hair growth or lack of

Vascular Freak

I am 3 weeks into PCT. I really notice that my body hair growth mainly on my face has slowed down substantially. I have been going 3-4 days before I really need to shave where normally its eod. When I'm on test my hair grows like mad, now its not and I thinking WTF is this? Is this any indication that I have the test level of a newborn chipmunk? :evil:

pharmacist

people often assume that testosterone = hair directly, when this isnt the case. (and now im going to chat about it, and edumacate some of you :) )

testosterone will happily turn into a bunch of hormones (DHT being the most well known in most BBer crowds) that will facilitate growth of hair follicles themselves in classic male zones (face, chest, back etc), but in the short term (which is what yorue talking about, since youre talking about noticing changes in hair over the course of weeks ie stopping the roids and starting the PCT) testosterone itself plays a smaller role directly, and so the growth of hair comes down to secondary things like blood supply to hair follicles, skin temperature, nutrient availability etc which all contribute to the quality and speed of hair growth (as well as growth of lots of other bits of your body)

as interesting as the above is though, logic suggests that your test levels are low because you just came off roids. the end.

cheers :)

Top Bottom