Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body hair

yock925

I've developed body hair everywhere on my body from running years of juice. Now that I'm only taking a low dose of TRT (200 mgs) will that hair every go away or am I stuck with it. I'm guessing I'm stuck with it, but figured I would ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

body hair will grow faster thanks in part to an increase in hormones/DHT when you use steroids.

the problem with you is that you are using 200mg on TRT. that is a strong dose for TRT and otherwise you would be producing way less hormones so yes your body hair will be an issue

it is expensive but find a good laser hair removal person if you want to slow it down

I also just want to be clear that high hormones don't necessarily mean more body hair, it is genetic. some guys have no hair and cry how they can't grow hair so they hop on gear and find out it doesn't do much.

You're pretty much stuck with it buddy. You would have to get off steroids completely for it to start to go away and even then - it will only SLIGHTLY decrease.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I have done over 10 bodybuilding shows and have tried every option imaginable for hair removal. The best option I have found is shaving. [/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]First, buy an electric hand held razor and do an initial 'once over' your whole body to get the majority of the hair off. If you are competing in a bodybuilding show you will need someone to help you with your back and upper glute area as even the fine white hairs need to be removed because they will soak up the spray tan and leave a blotchy look. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Then, shave your entire body. Use female shaving lotion that is for a sensitive skin type. Don't cheap out when it comes to razors. Buy an expensive razor and change the blade frequently. For your whole body, you should go through 4-5 blades. I've found that the cheap razors are what cause the razor burn. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]When you are doing shaving, exfoliate your body with baking soda to remove a few layers of dead skin and then put lotion or coconut oil on your entire body. This will also help prevent any razor burn from the shaving and prevent any ingrown hairs. [/FONT]

I hate body hair, man I just hate it. I shave all hair off my body daily, stomach, chest, legs, arms as I just can't stand it. I wish my facial hair never came back at all but that's how I truly feel about it...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

If I shaved that much it would be an all day activity. I'm 6'4 with hair everywhere that grows back super fast. I hate body hair too my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you cannot shave body hair if you have curly hair, you will get rashes and ingrown hairs. the best thing is buy clippers that don't trim too low, but trim low enough. and also find a good laser hair removal. it will take about 2-3 years of treatments to make the results permanent and $$$$ but it will be worth it

Top Bottom