x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

body fat and fat on chest please help...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about body fat and fat on chest please help... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey I currently am around 15 percent body fat, I'm used to being at about 10 or 11... is it normal to have some fat around the lower part of the chest at that body fat percentage? Thats not gyno is it? I did do a mild first cycle last with a little bit of test (250 a week) and 25mg of Dbol a day for 8 weeks (i know thats weak cycle but I wanted to see how my body would react). I followed in up with AIFM and didnt seem to have any problems for about two months but as my body fat came back so

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Bro

body fat and fat on chest please help...

Hey I currently am around 15 percent body fat, I'm used to being at about 10 or 11... is it normal to have some fat around the lower part of the chest at that body fat percentage? Thats not gyno is it? I did do a mild first cycle last with a little bit of test (250 a week) and 25mg of Dbol a day for 8 weeks (i know thats weak cycle but I wanted to see how my body would react). I followed in up with AIFM and didnt seem to have any problems for about two months but as my body fat came back so did this fat on my peck's... is this normal?

Good Bro

Re: body fat and fat on chest please help...

bump

Pro Bodybuilder

are there any lumps or tenderness?? chances are ya just deposited the fat in your chest.

Quote Quote posted by drdug27
    are there any lumps or tenderness?? chances are ya just deposited the fat in your chest.
    Id have to agree. Im also about 15% and notoriously store fat in my lower chest/lower abs/love handles. It sucks, cuz I have veins all over and then these weird fatty deposits. Lol!

-PF

Good Bro

Quote Quote posted by ProtienFiend
    Id have to agree. Im also about 15% and notoriously store fat in my lower chest/lower abs/love handles. It sucks, cuz I have veins all over and then these weird fatty deposits. Lol!

-PF
    You have fat exactly were i do! No there is no tenderness on my nipples or anything like that... guess this is just a body fat issue, thanks for the help guys

i got it too bro... it sucks i know! thats probably going to be the last place for it to go too

Just wear a bra and a girdle if you're too much of a wuss to diet it off. Oh yeah, punch your mom in the jaw for getting prego by a guy that passed on such shitty genetics too.

Good Bro

Quote Quote posted by BigCracker
    Just wear a bra and a girdle if you're too much of a wuss to diet it off. Oh yeah, punch your mom in the jaw for getting prego by a guy that passed on such shitty genetics too.
    sweet i'll get that girdle and bra... hey can you do me a huge favor? find out what parachute store your mom gets hers at... thanks man your awesome

Quote Quote posted by marcboarder
    sweet i'll get that girdle and bra... hey can you do me a huge favor? find out what parachute store your mom gets hers at... thanks man your awesome
    lol, I have a similar prob, I am more like 20%bf, but I wonder sometimes if it was something around puberty, too high of estrogen or something, makes you wonder. It really doesn't matter what it comes from, but guys like us that have it should be extra careful with aromatizing gear. I expect it to be the last fat to go as I lean out over the next few months.

chest fat sucks... but only way to get rid of it, is make the upper chest larger, or put down the burger..