Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body fat and fat on chest please help...

marcboarder

Hey I currently am around 15 percent body fat, I'm used to being at about 10 or 11... is it normal to have some fat around the lower part of the chest at that body fat percentage? Thats not gyno is it? I did do a mild first cycle last with a little bit of test (250 a week) and 25mg of Dbol a day for 8 weeks (i know thats weak cycle but I wanted to see how my body would react). I followed in up with AIFM and didnt seem to have any problems for about two months but as my body fat came back so did this fat on my peck's... is this normal?

drdug27 said:
are there any lumps or tenderness?? chances are ya just deposited the fat in your chest.

Id have to agree. Im also about 15% and notoriously store fat in my lower chest/lower abs/love handles. It sucks, cuz I have veins all over and then these weird fatty deposits. Lol!

-PF

ProtienFiend said:
Id have to agree. Im also about 15% and notoriously store fat in my lower chest/lower abs/love handles. It sucks, cuz I have veins all over and then these weird fatty deposits. Lol!

-PF

You have fat exactly were i do! No there is no tenderness on my nipples or anything like that... guess this is just a body fat issue, thanks for the help guys

Just wear a bra and a girdle if you're too much of a wuss to diet it off. Oh yeah, punch your mom in the jaw for getting prego by a guy that passed on such shitty genetics too.

BigCracker said:
Just wear a bra and a girdle if you're too much of a wuss to diet it off. Oh yeah, punch your mom in the jaw for getting prego by a guy that passed on such shitty genetics too.

sweet i'll get that girdle and bra... hey can you do me a huge favor? find out what parachute store your mom gets hers at... thanks man your awesome

marcboarder said:
sweet i'll get that girdle and bra... hey can you do me a huge favor? find out what parachute store your mom gets hers at... thanks man your awesome

lol, I have a similar prob, I am more like 20%bf, but I wonder sometimes if it was something around puberty, too high of estrogen or something, makes you wonder. It really doesn't matter what it comes from, but guys like us that have it should be extra careful with aromatizing gear. I expect it to be the last fat to go as I lean out over the next few months.

chest fat sucks... but only way to get rid of it, is make the upper chest larger, or put down the burger..

Top Bottom