Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body fat estimate

Thanks everybody for the feedback! So from everybody's response it seems the average consensus is about 10% BF.....looks like I need to drop about 10 pounds of fat to put me under 6%.....better watch out Dylan!!! I'm chasing you down!! ;-)

Thanks everybody for the feedback! So from everybody's response it seems the average consensus is about 10% BF.....looks like I need to drop about 10 pounds of fat to put me under 6%.....better watch out Dylan!!! I'm chasing you down!! ;-)

Pros go down below 6% for a contest but 8% is about the lowest you can expect to maintain long-term (for a person with average genetics anyway).

Pros go down below 6% for a contest but 8% is about the lowest you can expect to maintain long-term (for a person with average genetics anyway).

Actually pros go well below 6% for a show (more like 3-4%), and maintaining 6% bodyfat year round is perfectly possible with the right training and diet. I maintained 6-7% all of last year

Top Bottom