Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body fat% drop

manuo4

Currently on 200 mg test 200 tren a week (less is more IMO) 6 2 255 just dipped under 15 percent body fat. I workout at least 6 days a week. When I workout its always at least an hour of like 80 percent max weight lifting since my str is taking a hit cutting, then I do at least 30 min cardio after. Most the time i end up spending 2 hours at the gym. Diet is 2200-2400 cals a day very high protein. Mod carbs low ish fat. Should I be increasing my cardio time if I want to lose more body fat?

Losing bodyfat comes from changing diet AND cardio.

I'm a big believer in fasted cardio.

if you want to lose more body fat you it is all about your DIET LIFESTYLE.

you cannot do tons of cardio and lose body fat without a strong diet.. the handful of people who have made the swim from LA to catalina island were all over 20% body fat. and do you realize how much cardio involves training for such a feat? so the point is you can go do all the cardio you want it boils down to diet

cardio is part of it, absolutely but diet comes FIRST.. you can do all the cardio in the world but if your diet is not strict and disciplined, then you will never achieve what you should... if your diet is on point, then yes, absolutely you should kick up the cardio to drop more fat man

I mean my diet is clean its just I am not burning fat that fast. Kinda plateauing at the moment. Thats why i though more high intensity work might help get the metabolism eating more fat? What you think?

Please post your clean diet.

I mean my diet is clean its just I am not burning fat that fast. Kinda plateauing at the moment. Thats why i though more high intensity work might help get the metabolism eating more fat? What you think?

Eat a little less

the metabolism thing is the most overrated idea in fitness when it comes to losing weight

genetics are the most underrated.

if you are convinced you are doing everything right then maybe you simply have fat genetics man. i mean it is hard to say

Have you thought about hiring a coach to help you? It's not always about doing more. More and more cardarine with less and less food will just burn out your metabolism.

Are you implementing any high carb refeed days?

Check out http://Trevordietcoach.com if you are interested in seeing my coaching options

Have you thought about hiring a coach to help you? It's not always about doing more. More and more cardarine with less and less food will just burn out your metabolism.

Are you implementing any high carb refeed days?

Check out http://Trevordietcoach.com if you are interested in seeing my coaching options
Cardarine or cardio :p. Cardarine is a nice little help for fat loss. But agreed with the above, diet is key.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom