Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body fat % on cycle

beavisbutters

[FONT=&quot]I am ready to start my cycle of test e. for ten weeks I am 25, 6'0, 197 pounds with 20% body fat.....Over the past year on other boards all I ever hear is that you should be at 15% bf or lower before you start a bulking cycle...how true is this?...im ready to start my cycle, but I will lose 5% bf if it is really necessary...i just wanted some input on how necessary it is for me to be at 15% or lower...thank you guys[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

very true... noone would ever tell you to bulk period at 20% and i certainly dont recommend steroid use to anyone your body fat... there are so many more issues that come up with a higher body fat... you have zero business using steroids in that condition

You will aromatize at a way higher rate with that body fat, which means less out of your cycle, but worse, way higher estrogen. Cardiovascular risks are also more greatly elevated.

1. you sure you are 20%? those online scales or ones you step on are way innacurate. best way to know for sure is post a pic
2. yes if you are too fat using steroids is a recipe for disaster due to health risks
3. obviously dialing in your diet and training is important
4. why use steroids if you cannot see your cuts, 6 pack, and muscles? them covered up in fat makes no sense

Top Bottom