Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body aches on cycle

NDaileen

hello I went to a doctor an anti aging clinic and they put me on testosterone and human growth hormone. I went back and got blood work done and the doctor said I don't need any anti estrogen and should be okay. However a week later he called me and said that he took another look at it and said my estrogen was indeed high and he wanted to put me on a anti estrogen cocktail. he put me on calcium glucarate, arimidex and DIM. since then I felt achy and don't feel well. he said to come back in 2 weeks but I wanted to see what you guys have to say about this

Your estrogen is too low, DIM is strong so is arimidex, try lowering your anti estrogenic meds by 1/2 and see how you feel

the only thing i care about here is bloodwork... without that, its all speculative... get bloodwork and be SURE about things...

These clinics just want to sell you more stuff. If you are on a proper TRT dose then you will not require an AI. Blood work is key but I am guessing you just need a lower test dose.

Top Bottom