Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Aches

jdog9304

Anyone have a good idea about what to take when your body feels sore as hell from lifting or other activities. I played baseball with a bunch of people yesterday (slammed a 300ft homer over the fence) and my body is fuckin hurting. I cant tie my fuckin shoes. Just took advil but need more, ill probably take a few hydrocodone when i get home. it just sucks i cant lift today.

Hey bro remember that lifting is not everything.
Give your body time to rest, rest and diet are the most important things in bb(my oppion) also dont rely on painkillers just make the pain tollerable enough to lift. take a break and you will come back better that before:)

bro when your that sore its your body telling you that it needs some rest, so take these guy's advice, listen to your body and get some rest.

here's my opinion...

PROTEIN + PROTEIN + PROTEIN + PROTEIN + PROTEIN + REST + REST + REST + REST + REST + REST = Recovery.

Use only as much pain killers as you really need to get by, and remain active but don't over do it.

DrG

Top Bottom