Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The bodies mature muscle

jordanbenteke

[FONT=&quot]He states that the reason guys gain 25+lbs on cycle is because they aren't at their genetic potential/limit yet.. Simply put, they started too early in their BBing life. What gets me is he says, a few months down the road you will see the same guy deflated down 20lbs from when you last saw him. Makes sense if he would have said, they didn't eat or train long enough after the cycle to keep the mass.. Instead he states its due to not having mature muscle - the body isn't used to it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This gets me because I plan to be one of those heavy gainers (at least for my first couple of cycles). I haven't been lifting all that long, and it's mostly been for weight loss focused on strength routines. My worry is will I lose it just because I don't have a natural base, or from my understanding - I will keep my gains and probably put on some fat if I keep the cals high and the intensity higher post cycle/pct.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any clarification?[/FONT]

so just because "he" stated this, then it makes it true? do you believe everything you read and hear on the internet?

Top Bottom