Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bob chirello on bodybuilding.com.....what a disgrace to bodybuilding

X Man

idk if ne one watches "the fit show" on bodybuildin.com i like to watch bodybuilding movies.. but man bob looks horrible

for being 7 weeks out he seems real bloated and lacking definition...

ne one else seen this or have ne opinions on this?

NYBodyguard said:
just a reminder you are in a forum called "Steroids Discussion Forum"

Every thread on here will not always be about steroids. As pro bodybuilders are the ones many of us emulate by taking steroids, I think it is fine to talk about pro's on this forum.

X Man said:
idk if ne one watches "the fit show" on bodybuildin.com i like to watch bodybuilding movies.. but man bob looks horrible

for being 7 weeks out he seems real bloated and lacking definition...

ne one else seen this or have ne opinions on this?

you obviously havent seen lee priest 7 weeks out? lol and his name is bob chicarello. but he will never be an olympia winner.

booby said:
you obviously havent seen lee priest 7 weeks out? lol and his name is bob chicarello. but he will never be an olympia winner.

I am not a big fan of Lee's (he is too short), but at least that guy gets pretty ripped and dry come showtime.

He makes his own choices on how he comes out on stage and how he handles himself. I couldn't judge him for that.

Mr.X said:
He makes his own choices on how he comes out on stage and how he handles himself. I couldn't judge him for that.
well someone will be judging him on it and i dont think they are going to be very impressed! lol

i guess im just a fan of the golden era where it was about symtery not just being the biggest

I'm not a fan of Chic's physique. He's also known as an asshole in person. I think he does add some drama to Bodybuilding. But it doesn't really need anymore. He will never win a pro show. He doesn't have the structure to do it. If he did, it would mean that none of the first or second tier BB's entered.

Makavelli said:
I'm not a fan of Chic's physique. He's also known as an asshole in person. I think he does add some drama to Bodybuilding. But it doesn't really need anymore. He will never win a pro show. He doesn't have the structure to do it. If he did, it would mean that none of the first or second tier BB's entered.
couldnt agree more

Top Bottom