x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

This blows (home gym help, please).

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about This blows (home gym help, please). within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am having trouble affording adequate food, and I want to make myself less of a burden on my family (which is having financial troubles, which are getting even worse), so I am considering stopping my gym membership. I plan to buy an EZ-bar, plates, and some sort of supercheap shitty rack so I can get the bar on my back for squats. A full-size Olympic barbell is too long to fit in my attic, considering I am not the only one living in it. Jeeze, I sure am "roughing it" if I choose to go this

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Bro

This blows (home gym help, please).

I am having trouble affording adequate food, and I want to make myself less of a burden on my family (which is having financial troubles, which are getting even worse), so I am considering stopping my gym membership. I plan to buy an EZ-bar, plates, and some sort of supercheap shitty rack so I can get the bar on my back for squats. A full-size Olympic barbell is too long to fit in my attic, considering I am not the only one living in it. Jeeze, I sure am "roughing it" if I choose to go this route, but I think it is the right thing to do. I have already cancelled all future cycles except for my Superclen which should hopefully be on its way soon. I figure, since I do mainly basic compound movements anyway, I will not suffer much, and may even save some money that would have to go for gas.

I figure I can do squats, powercleans, behind neck presses, close-grip presses, rows, stiff-legged deadlifts, curls, and a few more exercises to continue my quest for size and strength. If anyone knows of a good place to find a cheap (it can be flimsy, I don't give a shit at this point) rack or uprights of some sort, it would be a big help. Later. I thank God I don't have to pay for the internet, or that would be going as well.

Anabolic Post Whore The Terminator's Avatar
    I suggest you take another job and keep the membership. Or since I see you are a college student, maybe getting a PT job would do the trick for you, and don't say you don't have time...you do, you just have to maximize it.
    [email protected]www.intense-training.com
    [email protected]www.qualitymuscle.com
    [email protected]

*Disclaimer* Everything I say here is for Pretend only...It should not be taken as factual...

Good Broly
    Check the classifieds Every Sun I see shit in there some lazy fat fuck is not using.

Re: This blows (home gym help, please).

Originally posted by Megamorph
    I am having trouble affording adequate food, and I want to make myself less of a burden on my family (which is having financial troubles, which are getting even worse), so I am considering stopping my gym membership. I plan to buy an EZ-bar, plates, and some sort of supercheap shitty rack so I can get the bar on my back for squats. A full-size Olympic barbell is too long to fit in my attic, considering I am not the only one living in it. Jeeze, I sure am "roughing it" if I choose to go this route, but I think it is the right thing to do. I have already cancelled all future cycles except for my Superclen which should hopefully be on its way soon. I figure, since I do mainly basic compound movements anyway, I will not suffer much, and may even save some money that would have to go for gas.

I figure I can do squats, powercleans, behind neck presses, close-grip presses, rows, stiff-legged deadlifts, curls, and a few more exercises to continue my quest for size and strength. If anyone knows of a good place to find a cheap (it can be flimsy, I don't give a shit at this point) rack or uprights of some sort, it would be a big help. Later. I thank God I don't have to pay for the internet, or that would be going as well.
    I have a bench and safety stands in (1) my parents home, (2) in my condo in Chicago, and (3) in my new residence in Calif. I paid $250 for the one in my condo in Chicago. I have a mega-bench from www.newyorkbarbells.com and 400# of weights. Make me an offer and let me know where you are located. If my brother doesn't want the one at my parents, I will ship it to you if you pay shipping costs. Where are you located? I appreciate where you are coming from.

WARBIRDWS6
    i work out at home....got a smith machine, fully adjustable bench, 500 or so lbs of weights, every bar and dumbell available....and i do alright. working out at home is better. no bullshit and you use more of the free weight movements. only thing is squats and heavy shit...but that is why i got a smith machine. but i see no problem here. my smith machine cost $400 new...so figure you could even get away with a new power rack for well under $200??? used even better. and your set, with a bench and some basic weight equipment that is dime a dozen everywhere.

Banned
    Originally posted by WARBIRDWS6
    i work out at home....got a smith machine, fully adjustable bench, 500 or so lbs of weights, every bar and dumbell available....and i do alright.
    ya rite bro...

BJ

WARBIRDWS6
    Originally posted by G*orge Sp*llwin

ya rite bro...

BJ
    are you a pussy who needs machines to work out? lol. (|) faggot.

Good Broly
    If you are a college student your school should have a gym you can workout at for free. If not get a job at a local gold's or something one day per week. Then you get a free membership.

WARBIRDWS6
    Originally posted by G*orge Sp*llwin

ya rite bro...

BJ
    post some pics arnold.

WARBIRDWS6
    didn't think i would get a response from a (|) who can't build his body with free weights and a bench and rack.