Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blotchy redness after pin-should I seek help?!

s2000driver

I know there's a ton of threads about this but it's pretty scary to me. I'm a first time user and am doing a cycle of test p/100mg EOD.

I recently did my 4th pin in my delt two days ago and today I noticed that the area was a light red color about 5 inches long and almost two inches wide offset from the original pin site. Additionally it's slightly warmer. My first pins have been mildly painful, either from technique, test p, or a combination of the two. My delt is no different as far as PIP but the redness and warmth have me scared.

Do I need to get to a doctor to have it checked out to pursue antibiotics, or is this a common occurrence with new gear/new site. My friend is using the same stuff with no major sides so I think I can rule out the gear. Any advice is appreciated!

I've seen similar things happen (especially with first cycles), and it has always cleared up on its own.

That being said, definitely keep an eye on it and if it gets worse rather than improves over the next few days, I would personally start thinking about seeing a doctor.

I know there's a ton of threads about this but it's pretty scary to me. I'm a first time user and am doing a cycle of test p/100mg EOD.

I recently did my 4th pin in my delt two days ago and today I noticed that the area was a light red color about 5 inches long and almost two inches wide offset from the original pin site. Additionally it's slightly warmer. My first pins have been mildly painful, either from technique, test p, or a combination of the two. My delt is no different as far as PIP but the redness and warmth have me scared.

Do I need to get to a doctor to have it checked out to pursue antibiotics, or is this a common occurrence with new gear/new site. My friend is using the same stuff with no major sides so I think I can rule out the gear. Any advice is appreciated!

Start injecting into your glutes, and redness and soreness is common with testosterone propionate, give it a few days if it doesn't go away you can check with a doctor.

Top Bottom