x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Bloodworks back....

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bloodworks back.... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I had bloodwork done a couple of weeks ago and I got the results back today. I was on prop/NPP and wanted to have low test levels in hopes of HRT so I dropped the prop for 1 1/2 wks but kept running the NPP @ 100 eod. Doc said liver, kidney, etc. all good. Cholesterol was @ 150 (don't remember the hdl or ldl #s but he said they were very good). Test levels were at 380, which is in normal range but is low. Yes! HRT here I come! I don't remember the exact normal range but it's something like

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Bloodworks back....

I had bloodwork done a couple of weeks ago and I got the results back today. I was on prop/NPP and wanted to have low test levels in hopes of HRT so I dropped the prop for 1 1/2 wks but kept running the NPP @ 100 eod. Doc said liver, kidney, etc. all good. Cholesterol was @ 150 (don't remember the hdl or ldl #s but he said they were very good). Test levels were at 380, which is in normal range but is low. Yes! HRT here I come! I don't remember the exact normal range but it's something like 250-850. He said mine was more like a 60 year old man (I'll be 40 soon). He knows that I've used steroids before but I told him it hasn't been for a while because I didn't want him to think they would affect my results. Hmmm....then he tells me that 2 hormones are completely missing that help produce test in the body. He thinks that the juice may have caused this and he wants me to wait another 3 months to see if I'll "bounce back". Damn! I'm about to start cypionate/eq for 3 months! He didn't say what these 2 hormones are, does anybody have an idea? I'm wondering if I should have any test levels at all if they are absent.

Re: Bloodworks back....

Quote Quote posted by hvywghtchamp
    I had bloodwork done a couple of weeks ago and I got the results back today. I was on prop/NPP and wanted to have low test levels in hopes of HRT so I dropped the prop for 1 1/2 wks but kept running the NPP @ 100 eod. Doc said liver, kidney, etc. all good. Cholesterol was @ 150 (don't remember the hdl or ldl #s but he said they were very good). Test levels were at 380, which is in normal range but is low. Yes! HRT here I come! I don't remember the exact normal range but it's something like 250-850. He said mine was more like a 60 year old man (I'll be 40 soon). He knows that I've used steroids before but I told him it hasn't been for a while because I didn't want him to think they would affect my results. Hmmm....then he tells me that 2 hormones are completely missing that help produce test in the body. He thinks that the juice may have caused this and he wants me to wait another 3 months to see if I'll "bounce back". Damn! I'm about to start cypionate/eq for 3 months! He didn't say what these 2 hormones are, does anybody have an idea? I'm wondering if I should have any test levels at all if they are absent.
    LH AND FSH ??
    Last edited by the_only_sepe; 10-Mar-2005 at 11:01 PM.

FSH for sure.

Quote Quote posted by Makavelli
    FSH for sure.
    What does the LH and FSH stand for? I'd like to do some reading up on this.

one tells your nuts to produce test

Nevermind I found it....luteinizing and follicle stimulating hormones

one tells your nuts to produce test they go away while on a

___-_K|NG-of-P4|N_-___ DIVISION's Avatar
    Pale, tight, white women are the be-all & end-all of my sexual existence, truly...

Post Re: Bloodworks back....

Quote Quote posted by the_only_sepe
    one tells your nuts to produce test they go away while on a
    A bebesepe pep-talk to my nutz only made my FSH/LH levels fatter......

DIV