Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodworks back....

trinidad

I had bloodwork done a couple of weeks ago and I got the results back today. I was on prop/NPP and wanted to have low test levels in hopes of HRT so I dropped the prop for 1 1/2 wks but kept running the NPP @ 100 eod. Doc said liver, kidney, etc. all good. Cholesterol was @ 150 (don't remember the hdl or ldl #s but he said they were very good). Test levels were at 380, which is in normal range but is low. Yes! HRT here I come! I don't remember the exact normal range but it's something like 250-850. He said mine was more like a 60 year old man (I'll be 40 soon). He knows that I've used steroids before but I told him it hasn't been for a while because I didn't want him to think they would affect my results. Hmmm....then he tells me that 2 hormones are completely missing that help produce test in the body. He thinks that the juice may have caused this and he wants me to wait another 3 months to see if I'll "bounce back". Damn! I'm about to start cypionate/eq for 3 months! He didn't say what these 2 hormones are, does anybody have an idea? I'm wondering if I should have any test levels at all if they are absent.

hvywghtchamp said:
I had bloodwork done a couple of weeks ago and I got the results back today. I was on prop/NPP and wanted to have low test levels in hopes of HRT so I dropped the prop for 1 1/2 wks but kept running the NPP @ 100 eod. Doc said liver, kidney, etc. all good. Cholesterol was @ 150 (don't remember the hdl or ldl #s but he said they were very good). Test levels were at 380, which is in normal range but is low. Yes! HRT here I come! I don't remember the exact normal range but it's something like 250-850. He said mine was more like a 60 year old man (I'll be 40 soon). He knows that I've used steroids before but I told him it hasn't been for a while because I didn't want him to think they would affect my results. Hmmm....then he tells me that 2 hormones are completely missing that help produce test in the body. He thinks that the juice may have caused this and he wants me to wait another 3 months to see if I'll "bounce back". Damn! I'm about to start cypionate/eq for 3 months! He didn't say what these 2 hormones are, does anybody have an idea? I'm wondering if I should have any test levels at all if they are absent.

LH AND FSH ??

Last edited:
the_only_sepe said:
one tells your nuts to produce test they go away while on a

A bebesepe pep-talk to my nutz only made my FSH/LH levels fatter......

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom