Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork Tomorrow for TRT - Need Low Test Levels

fakemustache

I have bloodwork to be done to see if my insurance will cover TRT costs and the med assistant said to avoid:

1. Lots of sleep
2. Heavy workout night before. I've been training Dorian Yates Blood & Guts for about 4 weeks.

Anything else I can do within a day/tonight? I saw some youtube video saying to take Tren, but wtf?

Never took any steroids, but I'm on my first cycle of cardarine 20ml (10 weeks) & Ostarine 25ml (6 weeks). So total of 10 weeks with these SARMS. Weight has been "steady" as I've had some bad days but I definitely look slimmer and visually it looks like I may have gained a bit of muscle.

I work a double shift today, so I should only be getting 4 hours of sleep before waking up to start work again. Last night I only slept about 5 hours and the rest of the week was almost same.

I can also skip my workout today (shoulders & tri's).

I don't know if the below helps..or not...

The lab is Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Inc.

Diagnoses (ICD-10 Codes) - EZ9.1 n5Z.9

My lab form has these handwritten on it (I believe to test for):

Testosterone, Free & Total
Estradiol
PSA, Diagnostic
Hematocrit

Today is Thursday and last workout I did was Tuesday, Back and Bi's. Plan is to take the test on Friday morning, about 5am-6am before I go to work.

Revised Plan - please add/subract ideas

1. Stay up for 24hrs
2. No lifting, about 72 hours since last lift
3. Take a morning after pill - emergency contraception pill. How far ahead of the test should I take this?
4. Don't eat fatty foods
5. No orgasms (for me) for 48 hours

The reason I want to do it tomorrow is because this just works out nicely with my schedule. I could order some dbol I guess and wait a few weeks and go that route but I thought that'd be more of a PLAN B.

I'll be going a TRT clinic/dr so I think they'll be more sympathetic should I come in a little high compared to a standard primary care physician, right?

Why do you want low levels? Ideally youd want good levels in range so you wont need trt. If your body can produce it on it's own, why would you want trt?

Uh, yeah I guess I didn't really think it through so much other than I wanted cheap test covered by insurance.

I was planning on running a RAD140 or LGD cycle and I read that you should run a base of test so I thought TRT paid by insurance would be a good source than going online.

Then I thought that once I reached my ideal weight/body size then I'd stop the TRT. I'm not looking to get swole or huge.

you could always just get bloodwork on your own and see where your levels are at and test out your theories first. check my signature. will cost you all of $60 to do for peace of mind and you get results the next day

Well, the theory did work on me and me only - so I don't suggest anyone follow. It worked a little too well. I crashed my test to levels the doc had never seen before.

He checked my testes and they were in grade A shape and size.

I told him all the supps I was taking, except the Ostarine. He didn't know what SARMS were or Cardarine, he just thought they were GNC supps so I left it at that.

Well, just to summarize what my blood work came back as:

Total: 26 L ng/dL | Expected values 250-1100
Free 4.3 L pg/ML | Expected values 35.0-155.0
PSA Total .85 ng/mL
Estradiol 15 pg/mL <61
Hemoglobin 14.6 g/dL
Hematocrit 44.8%

I only slept about 3-4 hours the night before, not on purpose but due to my 2 jobs. I was tired as f*ck, trashed when I walked in. Fasted for about 12 hours, very low calorie day. Took the MAP about 14 hours prior to bloods.

Had my appt today to review the results, got my script and first shot. Now I'm definitely beyond the feeling of hype and excitement and moved into the oh shit I better be careful.

Got my first shot 1.5mL, forgot to ask the esther type, but I do a shot weekly. Going to pick up the script in a few hours.

Top Bottom