Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork for test levels this week but I'm on prop

trinidad

I had a doctor's appt. today and decided to tell my doctor that my sex drive has been low even though I'm running test prop @ 100 mgs. eod and just added in NPP @ 200 mgs. e3d (I told him I was off the juice). He's sending me to get my test levels checked and obviously since I'm injecting test it's going to give a higher reading. I'd love for the levels to come back low in hopes of HRT so my question is how long do I wait to get the bloodwork done to let the test levels drop? Will the NPP suppress my levels a little w/o the test to give a lower reading? The blood isn't drawn at his office, it's at a place I can walk into anytime w/o an appt. I'm due to shoot today but will put the test on hold until after the blood is drawn. Given the short half-life of test prop and I injected last 2 days ago, if I get it done in 3-4 days, should that be long enough? I'm about to turn 40. Thanks for any input!

hvywghtchamp said:
I had a doctor's appt. today and decided to tell my doctor that my sex drive has been low even though I'm running test prop @ 100 mgs. eod and just added in NPP @ 200 mgs. e3d (I told him I was off the juice). He's sending me to get my test levels checked and obviously since I'm injecting test it's going to give a higher reading. I'd love for the levels to come back low in hopes of HRT so my question is how long do I wait to get the bloodwork done to let the test levels drop? Will the NPP suppress my levels a little w/o the test to give a lower reading? The blood isn't drawn at his office, it's at a place I can walk into anytime w/o an appt. I'm due to shoot today but will put the test on hold until after the blood is drawn. Given the short half-life of test prop and I injected last 2 days ago, if I get it done in 3-4 days, should that be long enough? I'm about to turn 40. Thanks for any input!

If you're hoping for low results, why not just wait for the blood tests after your cycle is done? If not, yeah, I'd give it a good week after the prop before i'd get tested. And yes, the NPP will suppress you with no test.

growthspurt said:
If you're hoping for low results, why not just wait for the blood tests after your cycle is done? If not, yeah, I'd give it a good week after the prop before i'd get tested. And yes, the NPP will suppress you with no test.

Doc gave me a script to get the bloodwork done, I'm assuming it's only good for a certain time frame and I have another 6 wks. to go on the NPP. Thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom