Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork and suggestions??

madheatfan3

Hey guys I just finished an 8 week pct and got blood work about week 5 or 6 into pct with a bad LH and test level leaving me feeling horrible for the past few months... I ran 8 weeks of nolva clomid and aromasin... question is, is there natural Supps I could take to speed up this recovery process? I was looking into arimistane daa and trib...
Thanks blood work attached IMG_0957.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to build muscle.com has a great natural test booster you should take. Get the ES version.

You need to get blood work 4 weeks or so after PCT, not 5-6 weeks into it.

I would definitely add HCGenerate ES immediately as it will help you start to feel better.

Are you confident in your source of the PCT drugs?

Your testosterone levels are that of a 10 year old girl. Your blood work is terrible.

Rather then just use a test booster, I would run a full and proper PCT again. I recommend the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT protocol is truly the best PCT you can run. If that doesn't get your testosterone levels back into the normal range, then sadly nothing will and you will need to get on testosterone replacement therapy.

Test cyp 400mg 20 weeks
Deca 300mg 8 weeks
Dbol 30mg 3 weeks
No prior steroid history
No pre bloods but I felt great
And these bloods were taken in the middle of pct week 4 out of 8 I'm going to get bloods in another 4 weeks
Current stack is arimistane daa trib zma switched to a Keto diet also to help regulate hormones

Now would you guys think arimistane would further knock out e2 resulting in los libido after an 8 week pct? Or keep it?

You always want to wait at least 1 month after your PCT to get blood work done otherwise the PCT drugs will still be active in your body and give the blood work a false reading.

Arimistane is a suicide AI that is very similar to aromasin. There's a big misconception that it's weak since you can purchase it legally. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's a very powerful AI and pretty much the same thing as aromasin for all real world purposes.

Top Bottom