Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork says test levels normal... bummed

split endz

My doc just called me with bloodwork results. He says everything is good. Liver values, kidney values, cholesterol (LDL & HDL look good) & total testosterone is in the 850's, available test @ 2%. I have to say I thank God for good health, but I am kind of bummed. I'm 39 yo and for the past year or so, my sexual desire has diminished, I'm grumpier, and I just don't have the zest for life that I used to. Everything else is going well in my life, so I was sure that my test levels would be low. I have 3 hotties that I can hook up with any time... I just don't want to more than a couple of times a week. Just a couple of years ago, I wanted it every day ! What happened ? I want that zeal back. I have been reading threads here about Dostinex, Deprenyl, and even GH & wondering if I should try something like that (ps never juiced yet), I'm just not sure about the possibility of any neg. sides. I'll have a copy of my bloodwork within a couple of days for more specific info... in the mean time.... any suggestions ?

lmfao thats funny shit nybody, what kind of doc did you go to bro is he and endocrinologist (not sure if i spelled that right)or a regular doc there may be other levels that are out of range like estro or prolactin maybe some others not sure post the results iam sure you will get some good opinions from some of the vets and docs on the board i just went for blood work today i will see in an few days whats up iam alittle nervous just fininshed a var cycle 5 weeks ago did pct and i feel good , never had my hormone levels checked before so this will be interesting, good luck bro hope you find the cause remember sometimes its the most obvious things and we dont even know it

split endz said:
My doc just called me with bloodwork results. He says everything is good. Liver values, kidney values, cholesterol (LDL & HDL look good) & total testosterone is in the 850's, available test @ 2%. I have to say I thank God for good health, but I am kind of bummed. I'm 39 yo and for the past year or so, my sexual desire has diminished, I'm grumpier, and I just don't have the zest for life that I used to. Everything else is going well in my life, so I was sure that my test levels would be low. I have 3 hotties that I can hook up with any time... I just don't want to more than a couple of times a week. Just a couple of years ago, I wanted it every day ! What happened ? I want that zeal back. I have been reading threads here about Dostinex, Deprenyl, and even GH & wondering if I should try something like that (ps never juiced yet), I'm just not sure about the possibility of any neg. sides. I'll have a copy of my bloodwork within a couple of days for more specific info... in the mean time.... any suggestions ?
Keep in mind hormone levels are just one of many factors that influence libido.......are you depressed?

Out of curiosity what is your DHT level? Do you take Propecia by chance?

Your Test levels are normal for a 39 year old man, but compare them to an 18 year old.

Rejuvination centers will get you a prescription based on what your levels could be. compared to when they are the highest in your life.

jcam, yes on avodart, before that propecia for 1 year. Tricky subject though. My hair is important to me (& all the chicks dig it). About 2 yrs ago I tried some Biotest products (andro sol spray, & tribex 500), after a week or so, I started feeling some results in strength, plus I felt great, you know, that feeling of well being. I thought "this is cool", then my hair started shedding big time, lost quite a bit in crown & frontal lobes. I made the decision at that time that I would rather keep my hair than supplement with something that would make me lose it, so I quit the test precursors & got on propecia. Propecia has filled my hair in nicely & I have kept what I had. You do have me wondering now about my DHT levels, they are probably low, but like I said, my hair is vip to me. Thanks for replies. If I read this post, I would ask for pics too, sorry, not a pic kind of guy... don't take them, don't know how to post them. Still would like to hear feedback on Dostinex or Deprenyl. Anyone ?
ps. viking, thanks, I am considering that option.

its def the avodart. when you lower DHT beyond normal levels, you usually lower sex drive and ability to maintain erections. you should get off it and start using minoxidil 5% 2-3x day along with spironolactone and anti DHT shampoo. you can find all these products at minoxidil.com,youll feel a shitload better. propecia and avodart only hold value during test cycles or if you have prostate problems, otherwise fuckem for hairloss. there are topical options that will help you keep your hair. get off that shit and feel better. good luck

Excellent points raised. you have to keep an eye on the other hormone levels like DHT, estradiol, and prolactin. I am not a fan of avodart, for it is overkill. Proscar is the preferred med, at least according to my balding clients.

Top Bottom