Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloodwork results on TRT

walterer

I'm in my 50's and doing a TRT routine prescribed by my anti aging doctor. he has me on 200mg a week test cyp and 200mg a week deca which he said is good for joints. I haven't felt good so i dropped my deca dose to 100mg. my bloodwork is in and my test levels are 2000's, my SHBG is low and my prolactin is high. how do i fix this?

I'm in my 50's and doing a TRT routine prescribed by my anti aging doctor. he has me on 200mg a week test cyp and 200mg a week deca which he said is good for joints. I haven't felt good so i dropped my deca dose to 100mg. my bloodwork is in and my test levels are 2000's, my SHBG is low and my prolactin is high. how do i fix this?

That’s an insane trt dose, most guys do quite well on 120-160/ test per week. I’d try around there and verify with bloodwork. What you’re doing is a cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

100-200mg test is all you will need. The deca was added in so he could sell you something else. If you start with 100mg per week and pin frequently you can adjust from there.

Top Bottom