Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bloodwork results cholesterol

peterquellay

[FONT=&quot]Just got bloodwork back. Total cholesterol 229 Hdl 16 direct ldl 201. Was running 500 test 4 to 500 teen a week for 8 weeks. Thoughts? Doctor wants to get me on cholesterol meds but won't these come back to normal at completion of cycle? Age 25. Thanks in advance.[/FONT]

you need to get on dga organ st.. tren can definitely hurt cholesterol... thats why organ st and cardarine are recommended to use when running tren... you can get organ st at dganutrition.com and cardarine at esarms.com

did you get bloodwork before cycle? if not then nobody can answer you here

also your doctor is a fucking idiot here. why does a 25 year old needs cholesterol meds? SMH. your doctor should have told you to take better care of your heart health

Did you discuss with your doctor that you were currently using steroids?

Just got bloodwork back. Total cholesterol 229 Hdl 16 direct ldl 201. Was running 500 test 4 to 500 teen a week for 8 weeks. Thoughts? Doctor wants to get me on cholesterol meds but won't these come back to normal at completion of cycle? Age 25. Thanks in advance.

If everything else is on point.

[FONT=&quot]Just got bloodwork back. Total cholesterol 229 Hdl 16 direct ldl 201. Was running 500 test 4 to 500 teen a week for 8 weeks. Thoughts? Doctor wants to get me on cholesterol meds but won't these come back to normal at completion of cycle? Age 25. Thanks in advance.[/FONT]
Yes over time youll normalize. Tren is terrible for your health and health values. I would suggest getting on organ st asap

Top Bottom