Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork results

chrisguita

[FONT=&quot]I have never done AAS before. I just got bloodwork done and my test level was only 292. He said normal range is 200-800. I am worried that this is holding back more gains I could be making. If I told a doctor I had problems getting hard and have low test, would he most likely prescribe me some test e or test c?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If someone had enough test for 12 weeks (approximately 1000mg/week) and had all the ancillaries for pct and had enough hcg for the entire 12-14 weeks), would oral winstrol really add a significant difference if i ran 75mg/day p.o. for the last 8 weeks of a 12 week cycle??[/FONT]

What is your age? Are you actually having issues or are considering fabricating them to get TRT? If you are in range and feel fine, it's foolhardy to go on TRT

It’s how you feel at that number. If you feel fine than no need for trt. I was around 400 and felt like crap, was irritable, low energy, etc. some people feel amazing 400-600.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom