Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork one week into SARM cycle. LOW T

The sarms feel legit, it's been 2 weeks and I'm up on all my lifts and a bit heavier.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Lmfao. Well no shit because its probably hormones. Sarms would never suppress u like that in two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You think it's funny. Nice

No actually that was sarcasm... of course you are getting stronger etc. if you have a prohormone clearly you would get results but your bloodwork clearly indicates its not sarms

No actually that was sarcasm... of course you are getting stronger etc. if you have a prohormone clearly you would get results but your bloodwork clearly indicates its not sarms

The last testosterone panel was drawn at 430pm. That could affect the levels as well. Heard good readings come before 7am

Stumbled across a pretty ironic post, lmao
f0939b133e8c61ee305846a0c589966e.jpg

dude it is true, most sarms out there are either underdosed, bunk, or pro hormones

and dylan is right. sarms in 2 weeks would not suppress you that much that fast. what you are taking might have some sarms in it, but they also lace in some pro hormones too cause it is cheap and it is strong to make you think you are getting great gains.

sarms you would not get 'great gains' in 2 weeks, it gives you solid results over the course of 8-12 weeks which are keepable

that is why we all recommend esarms, they are 100% legit sarms

Top Bottom