Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork issues at doc

aslan96

I went to my doctor to get blood work done and I told him I was running a testosterone and deca durabolin cycle. the doctor didn't understand what I was talking about and I have to pronounce it to him about five times and then he said that these were illegal steroids and I shouldn't be running them. He wasn't sure what kind of blood work I needed so I'm really pissed right now. Is there a way I can get blood work dome on my own

I went to my doctor to get blood work done and I told him I was running a testosterone and deca durabolin cycle. the doctor didn't understand what I was talking about and I have to pronounce it to him about five times and then he said that these were illegal steroids and I shouldn't be running them. He wasn't sure what kind of blood work I needed so I'm really pissed right now. Is there a way I can get blood work dome on my own

You need to get a doctor that knows testosterone
use a trt clinic to understand whats happening

check out the link in my signature for bloodwork, if you still need further help PM me

don't ever use a doctor who has that sort of attitude. doctors are like any other profession, you need to find one who is good at their job. do some homework on a good one

Read Stevesmi's article and you can tell him which one

Top Bottom