Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork and insurance

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
If I were to go to my doctor ( he knows I juice up )and he were to get a whole bunch of bloodwork done on me, would the results go to my insurance company? Or do they always stay with him?

good post...

i may just suck it up and pay for it in cash instead of my health insuracne being fucked up..

Carth said:
So your just as baffled as I am when it comes to this question?

yes i am

if though i guess u can tell a doc anything and he cant tell your insurance i prefer to keep it too my self

also on your proviron Q take it AM and PM 25 mg each time

My doc is somewhat cool. I guess I should ask him if my results go to insurance. What do you think? BTW...about the proviron. What if I just take both tabs in the morning? Would it be less effective?

Carth said:
My doc is somewhat cool. I guess I should ask him if my results go to insurance. What do you think? BTW...about the proviron. What if I just take both tabs in the morning? Would it be less effective?

Generally you sign a HIPA release that allows the doc to submit the stuff to your insurance for billing purposes. A certain amount of 'wellness exams' are covered by your insurance, however, you could always go to one of those 24 hour clinics and just not submit the visit to your insurance. I would advise talking to your doctor...he'll probably be able to tell you whats best for you.

Would it make them suspicous if anything I wanted to get tested on me didn't sound right to them?

of course not - however, the insurance company might be skeptical of the reasons that prompted the necessity for the test (concurrent diagnosis, rx-regimen/treatemnt); talk to your doc and that should give an idea of what the insurers will be looking for/informed of to validate your request!

Top Bottom