x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Bloodwork: Four Weeks Off

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bloodwork: Four Weeks Off within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: hi everyone. havent been on too much lately since off cycle for five weeks a 15 week successful cycle of tren/test/eq. this board too addictive, and too tempting to jump back on cycle without doing the proper rest period. :p anyhow, at the end of my cycle had bloodwork done and BP, cholesterol, and liver enzymes all elevated, ESPECIALLY cholesterol! (i have always had excellent level in all three). so off the charts i came clean to my doc about my AAS use. he was professional and

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bloodwork: Four Weeks Off

hi everyone. havent been on too much lately since off cycle for five weeks a 15 week successful cycle of tren/test/eq. this board too addictive, and too tempting to jump back on cycle without doing the proper rest period.

anyhow, at the end of my cycle had bloodwork done and BP, cholesterol, and liver enzymes all elevated, ESPECIALLY cholesterol! (i have always had excellent level in all three). so off the charts i came clean to my doc about my AAS use. he was professional and nonjudgemental but cautionary and recommended more bloodwork after a month off. here are some results.

cholesterol 6/04 when completely clean: 205, LDL 78. (bad cholesterol)
    " 2/05 at end of cycle: 278, LDL 243!!!!!!
    3/05 one month after cycle: 239, LDL 156

per my doc desirable total cholesterol should be <200, LDL should be<130.

blood pressure and liver enzymes were elevated at end of cycle but now back to normal. this has been an eyeopening experience at the importance of getting bloodwork done and taking time OFF. AAS may make you look incredible but the side effects should not be ignored.

___-_K|NG-of-P4|N_-___ DIVISION's Avatar
    Pale, tight, white women are the be-all & end-all of my sexual existence, truly...

Post Re: Bloodwork: Four Weeks Off

Quote Quote posted by glennds
    hi everyone. havent been on too much lately since off cycle for five weeks a 15 week successful cycle of tren/test/eq. this board too addictive, and too tempting to jump back on cycle without doing the proper rest period.

anyhow, at the end of my cycle had bloodwork done and BP, cholesterol, and liver enzymes all elevated, ESPECIALLY cholesterol! (i have always had excellent level in all three). so off the charts i came clean to my doc about my AAS use. he was professional and nonjudgemental but cautionary and recommended more bloodwork after a month off. here are some results.

cholesterol 6/04 when completely clean: 205, LDL 78. (bad cholesterol)
    " 2/05 at end of cycle: 278, LDL 243!!!!!!
    3/05 one month after cycle: 239, LDL 156

per my doc desirable total cholesterol should be <200, LDL should be<130.

blood pressure and liver enzymes were elevated at end of cycle but now back to normal. this has been an eyeopening experience at the importance of getting bloodwork done and taking time OFF. AAS may make you look incredible but the side effects should not be ignored.
    Glad you're doing the right thing, Glenn.

Neglecting bloodwork is a mistake. You could be proactive and ask him from some BP meds, cholesterol meds etc.......for use in the future.

DIV

Re: Bloodwork: Four Weeks Off

thanks division. jenetic helped me design my cycle at the onset and he recommended niacin, which i ignored. next time i will take his advice. live and learn...

good job Gland.

Pro Bodybuilder small but working on it's Avatar

good job doing blood work bro. I am glad you ended up with a cool DR. When are you gonna post some pics ?

Pale, tight, white women are the be-all & end-all of my sexual existence, truly...

Quote Quote posted by glennds
    thanks division. jenetic helped me design my cycle at the onset and he recommended niacin, which i ignored. next time i will take his advice. live and learn...
    I've hard niacin works for cholesterol.......does it inhibit LDL only or total cholesterol?

Speak on it, Glenn.

DIV

Quote Quote posted by small but working on it
    good job doing blood work bro. I am glad you ended up with a cool DR. When are you gonna post some pics ?
    posted a pic in member galleries. i am no satchboogie but not bad for an older guy.

Quote Quote posted by detroitbodybuildertigers
    Reduces VLDL levels.
    Reduces LDL levels.
    Variable effects on HDL levels. HDL levels tend to increase
    Proper Niacin dosing schedule?

DIV

Niacin+Policosanol = wondeful cholesterol levels.

Olympian

I hope your doc is cool enough not to have written your steroid use in your records.

Regardless, kudos to you for watching out for your health. The lack of medical supervision is one of the major problems with the whole anti-steroid thing which it seems is only getting worse thanks to some baseball tell-alls trying to sell some books.