Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork: Four Weeks Off

glennds

hi everyone. havent been on too much lately since off cycle for five weeks a 15 week successful cycle of tren/test/eq. this board too addictive, and too tempting to jump back on cycle without doing the proper rest period. :p

anyhow, at the end of my cycle had bloodwork done and BP, cholesterol, and liver enzymes all elevated, ESPECIALLY cholesterol! (i have always had excellent level in all three). so off the charts i came clean to my doc about my AAS use. he was professional and nonjudgemental but cautionary and recommended more bloodwork after a month off. here are some results.

cholesterol 6/04 when completely clean: 205, LDL 78. (bad cholesterol)
" 2/05 at end of cycle: 278, LDL 243!!!!!!
3/05 one month after cycle: 239, LDL 156

per my doc desirable total cholesterol should be <200, LDL should be<130.

blood pressure and liver enzymes were elevated at end of cycle but now back to normal. this has been an eyeopening experience at the importance of getting bloodwork done and taking time OFF. AAS may make you look incredible but the side effects should not be ignored. :)

glennds said:
hi everyone. havent been on too much lately since off cycle for five weeks a 15 week successful cycle of tren/test/eq. this board too addictive, and too tempting to jump back on cycle without doing the proper rest period. :p

anyhow, at the end of my cycle had bloodwork done and BP, cholesterol, and liver enzymes all elevated, ESPECIALLY cholesterol! (i have always had excellent level in all three). so off the charts i came clean to my doc about my AAS use. he was professional and nonjudgemental but cautionary and recommended more bloodwork after a month off. here are some results.

cholesterol 6/04 when completely clean: 205, LDL 78. (bad cholesterol)
" 2/05 at end of cycle: 278, LDL 243!!!!!!
3/05 one month after cycle: 239, LDL 156

per my doc desirable total cholesterol should be <200, LDL should be<130.

blood pressure and liver enzymes were elevated at end of cycle but now back to normal. this has been an eyeopening experience at the importance of getting bloodwork done and taking time OFF. AAS may make you look incredible but the side effects should not be ignored. :)

Glad you're doing the right thing, Glenn.

Neglecting bloodwork is a mistake. You could be proactive and ask him from some BP meds, cholesterol meds etc.......for use in the future.

DIV

:chomp:

thanks division. jenetic helped me design my cycle at the onset and he recommended niacin, which i ignored. next time i will take his advice. live and learn...

good job Gland.

glennds said:
thanks division. jenetic helped me design my cycle at the onset and he recommended niacin, which i ignored. next time i will take his advice. live and learn...

I've hard niacin works for cholesterol.......does it inhibit LDL only or total cholesterol?

Speak on it, Glenn.

DIV

small but working on it said:
good job doing blood work bro. I am glad you ended up with a cool DR. When are you gonna post some pics ?

posted a pic in member galleries. i am no satchboogie but not bad for an older guy. :eek:

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
Reduces VLDL levels.
Reduces LDL levels.
Variable effects on HDL levels. HDL levels tend to increase

Proper Niacin dosing schedule?

DIV

Niacin+Policosanol = wondeful cholesterol levels.

Top Bottom