Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork clear.....Start new cycle?

HSV

I finished my first real cycle 12 weeks ago.Last week I went and got some bloodwork done and all seems back to where I was before cycle.Am I right go again?Probably wouldnt start for another 2 weeks .....so 14 weeks since end of last cycle.Bit to early or since bloodwork all good , go for it?
Thanks for your help

HSV said:
I finished my first real cycle 12 weeks ago.Last week I went and got some bloodwork done and all seems back to where I was before cycle.Am I right go again?Probably wouldnt start for another 2 weeks .....so 14 weeks since end of last cycle.Bit to early or since bloodwork all good , go for it?
Thanks for your help

if blood work is fine you should be ok, I know basic rule is time on should = time off, but that always should depend on what you took and for how long...... but with that said if everything on a FULLLL blood work up was good prob good to go.. just always keep up same checks.. bloodwork is most important part of when you good to go or not.. b4 and after cycle checks...

no prob bro,, good man for checking levels b4 and after, only way to do it..keep up that practice..

Top Bottom