Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork back, 8 Weeks Post Cycles, Interesting

bikercoz

Stats- 6'1, 227 lbs, 15% bf, 46 years old ,, 3 cycles since 1/06, 4 week old pic on profile. 8 Weeks off cycle of 13 weeks 500 Test E and 400 EQ

Out of normal range numbers
BUN-31 (lots of protein)
Creatine- 1.7 (gee wonder why?) lol
Triglycerides- 182 (ouch)
HDL------28 (double ouch)
T chol/HDL ratio--- 5.5
RBC--5.93 (EQ from last cycle)

other interesting numbers...
Cholesterol, total--154 (nice, 200 before last cycle)

The biggest shocker--
Testosterone Serum---518

Geuss my HCG and Clomid, AIFM PCT did its job well! I honestly figured I'd be around 100-150.

This beckons the next 2 questions
1) Is it OK to start next cycle in 2 weeks with HDL and Triglycerides being a bit wacked??
2) I had planned on going on self-administered HRT after next cycle. But with such a nice recovery on my Test and recovering well on PCT would it makes sense at 46 yrs old to continue with PCT's or switch to HRT?

Thanks bro's!!!

thats was a nice little cycle 500 test 400 eq not alot of compounds.

maybe wait 4 - 8 weeks have follow up blood work again and see how you feel at that time..

I have seen some guys really wacked with blood work usually due to running 4-5 compounds of steroids , with t-3,clen, dnp, arimdex, and everything else you can name....

looking at your results

Keep it simple seemed to work pretty well.

bikercoz said:
Stats- 6'1, 227 lbs, 15% bf, 46 years old ,, 3 cycles since 1/06, 4 week old pic on profile. 8 Weeks off cycle of 13 weeks 500 Test E and 400 EQ

Out of normal range numbers
BUN-31 (lots of protein)
Creatine- 1.7 (gee wonder why?) lol
Triglycerides- 182 (ouch)
HDL------28 (double ouch)
T chol/HDL ratio--- 5.5
RBC--5.93 (EQ from last cycle)

other interesting numbers...
Cholesterol, total--154 (nice, 200 before last cycle)

The biggest shocker--
Testosterone Serum---518

Geuss my HCG and Clomid, AIFM PCT did its job well! I honestly figured I'd be around 100-150.

This beckons the next 2 questions
1) Is it OK to start next cycle in 2 weeks with HDL and Triglycerides being a bit wacked??
2) I had planned on going on self-administered HRT after next cycle. But with such a nice recovery on my Test and recovering well on PCT would it makes sense at 46 yrs old to continue with PCT's or switch to HRT?

Thanks bro's!!!

Quick points:

HDL and Tri's aren't great. Add olive oil, borage oil, folic acid and TMG.

If you're only going to take 2 weeks off, why bother going off at all?

If your natural test is 518, why go on HRT? That's like buying a toupee when you have a full head of hair. I'd recommend supps to keep the T high naturally. (Especially the free T).

How long have you been off the HCG? If it's less than 2 weeks that can be a false T reading.

It's doubtful the AIFM did anything. I don't see any estrogen levels.

If you retest and it turns out you need HRT, let me know.

I have not been off "2 weeks" as stated above I have been off 8 please re-read.

HCG was stopped over 5 weeks ago and Clomid 3 weeks ago.

Not interested in hearing your "opinion" on AIFM since there is a conflict of interest for you and a competitors company.

Anyone else?? BUMP

bikercoz said:

Not interested in hearing your "opinion" on AIFM since there is a conflict of interest for you and a competitors company.

Anyone else?? BUMP
wow...give the man a break. If you don't want some1's advice don't make a thread asking for it. No need to bust his balls for misreading your post.

Didnt bust his balls,, simply corrected some crucial mis-info he stated and said I don't want to hear about AIFM from him. Grow some thicker skin.

bikercoz said:

Anyone else?? BUMP

Geez, no need to be a dick about it bro.

You didn't say how long you were off the HCG, just the cycle.

You then say you're only off the Clomid for 3 weeks so you made the confusing remarks and you're busting on ME?

I could easily make AIFM . The competitors don't own the formula. I wouldn't because it's crap. Dumb remark on your part.

Sorry I offered any help. Maybe odayal rulez can help you out.

Top Bottom